Wednesday, May 09 2018 Educational Program!
Understanding & Application of 2016 CA Title 24, Part 6 "
Presented by John Busch
With Leviton Regional Sales Manager Southwest (LEED AP BD&C, CLCATT)
Considerations For Successful Implementation of the California Energy Code
We will discuss how the latest changes CA Title 24, Part 6 Standards and other leading energy initiatives continue to drive this trend to sustainable (Green) design.
1) What is Title 24 and where did it start?
2) What are current code requirements and latest changes of 2016 CA Title 24, Part 6 Standards?
a. Overview of energy code & systematic approach to design and install a code compliant system.
b. Understanding mandatory metering and load disaggregation challenges of CA Title 24 Standards.
3) Explore compliance forms & related documents to understand their purpose & how to use them to ensure energy code compliant system specification, design, installation, & commissioning
4) Understanding the Enforcement Mechanism of CA Title 24 Energy Standards
5) Considerations for successful implementation of CA Title 24 Energy Standards . . . Building your Team !!!
6) Resources that are available to assist in complying with the CA Title 24 Energy Standards
7) CA Title 24, Part 6 California Energy Code question and answer session . . .
Industry studies and trends show that green building construction continues as a major trend across the facility landscape for the foreseeable future. As more of your clients ask for their projects to incorporate the latest high-performance systems, you need to know what it is they are really asking of you.