Reserve your place at an event
Topic covers essential information for those entering into agreements or contracts in the construction industry. Issues of concern for material suppliers and subcontractors will also be addressed along with:
• The meaning and effect of different clauses in contracts/subcontracts
• Negotiating revisions of those clauses when necessary to protect you
• Understanding the scope of your contract
• Understanding what the contract requires in the event of a payment dispute
• Insurance provisions and the importance of compliance
• Indemnity and hold harmless clauses
• Being held liable for other contractors/subs' work
• Pay when paid clauses
Come prepared with questions you would like our speaker to address.
Mr. Price practices in the areas of insurance and business litigation, professional negligence defense and construction. He has prosecuted and defended cases involving electrical fault, collapse, flooding, fire and explosion, as well as breaches of contract, construction, and personal injury. He represents insurance carriers, private companies and individuals alike. While based in California, Mr. Price’s practice is national, and occasionally international. He has investigated and litigated matters in 20 of the United States and Mexico. Mr. Price is the founding chair and member of the national subrogation committee for the Claims & Litigation Management Alliance.