Subject: "EMERGENCY RESPONDER RADIO COVERAGE"
Presented byJoel Rogers of Baker Electric
Agenda:Joel has been in the construction industry for over 30 years.
He has spent approximately 10 years in the field as an electrician working on cold storage facilities, light industrial and commercial projects.
Joel has been working in as an estimator and preconstruction manager for the last 20 years.
With experience in several industries and companies being responsible for the development and the successful roll out of estimating platforms at many of these companies.
Currently Joel is working as the Director of Preconstruction, Los Angeles; for Baker Electric. Managing the efforts of a team of eleven estimators.
Three Major Presentation Points:
• Installing a DAS system to achieve the in-building coverage required by code
• Public Safety Networks over free space with donor antennas
• Trunking radio system vs. conventional system
• Low E Glass and Faraday Cages
• Impacts of poorly installed systems
• Carrier-based DAS (Cellular) systems